Tall 50 Cal Ammo Can Used Grade 2
Used Tall 50 Cal Ammo Can Grade 2
Olive Drab Green (Powder Coating Polish Paint).
Commonly used to hold 840 rounds of 5.56, and various other goods. These ammo cans are from different parts of the military, so the stenciling may vary.
• Ammunition box Material: Carbon steel SUS304, Aluminum 5052
• Surface Finish: Powder coating Polish, Paint, Anodize
• Part Name: Caliber 50 ammo
• Material: Carbon steel SUS304, Aluminum 5052 Surface
• Finish: Powder coating polish, Paint, Anodize Electric enclosure, Cabinet, Came.
• Product Dimensions: (Length) 11 inches x (Width) 5.5 inches x (Height) 9.75 inches.
Ammo Cans are likely to have light surface rust from exposure to moisture on the exterior of the cans. The ammo can seals are intact and the interior of the cans are in good condition. Small dents or dings may be present along with exterior blemishes or spray painted markings. Grade 2 cans are structurally sound and ready for service but will have some type of exterior blemish that is visible. By our rating standards, Grade 2 ammo cans are what are commonly found at gun shows. These are the most common military surplus ammo cans. Grade 2 surplus items are the junior varsity of surplus. They are in good condition, but are obviously surplus or used. They try hard and won’t give up on you but they just are not quite the cream of the crop. With light preparation and a little paint, Grade 2 cans be made into Grade 1 cans and look like new in most cases.