PA-124 Surplus Ammo Can Double Latch Grade 1
PA-124 50 Cal Ammo Can Used Double Latch Grade 1
Color: Olive Drab Green (Powder Coating Polish Paint).
Commonly used to hold 840 rounds of 5.56, and various other goods, used so the stenciling may be of other types of ammo.
• Ammunition box Material: Carbon steel SUS304, Aluminum 5052
• Surface Finish:Powder coating Polish ,Paint,Anodize
• Double Latch
• Part Name: Caliber 50 ammo
• Can Material: Carbon steel SUS304, Aluminum 5052Surface
• Finish: Powder coating Polish ,Paint,Anodize Electric enclosure , Cabinet ,Came.
• Product Dimensions: (Length) 12.1 inches x (Width) 6.25 inches x (Height) 19.1 inches.
Ammo Cans will have little to no exterior surface rust or blemishes. Corrosion is very minor, and limited to the contact points or pivot points on the cans if any corrosion exists at all. The interior of the cans are also free of corrosion and the seals are in new condition. Minimal dents or dings and no attempts to “demilitarize” the cans by covering the original markings. Most Grade 1 cans are in like new condition aside from minor handling or transportation wear. Ammo Cans are shipped from the ammunition factory inside wooden crates which generally leave some minor scuffs on the exterior. Military ammo cans are not a commercial/retail product so they are handled and packaged much differently than retail goods which are intended to arrive in perfect condition. Grade 1 from OzarkOutdoorz.com is the peak condition for military surplus and is as close to new as possible with a used, surplus product. Most of our customer reviews describe our Grade 1 ammo cans as new condition despite being a surplus item.